Outback Exhaust system to suit
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 SERIES WAGON
4.5L V8 TD Non DPF ( 11/2007 to 09/2015 )
Turbo Back Exhaust System :
* Twin 3"off each Turbo into Single 3.5"
* 2 x High Flow 200 Cell Catalytic Converters
* 4 x Sound Options
409 STAINLESS STEEL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE4710-S
- Proudly Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing, allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Heat Resistant enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Diesel Specific Catalytic Converter - 200 cell high flow
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle - usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint where applicable
SOUND OPTIONS - all the same price
- No Centre Muffler but with a Hotdog in the tail pipe : Loud & may drone
- No Centre Muffler but with 6" Round Resonator in tail pipe : Loud & may drone
- With Centre Muffler + Hotdog in the tail pipe : Medium note but may drone
- With Centre Muffler + 6" Round Resonator in tail pipe : Medium note ( Recommended )
Mufflers & 6" Round Resonators are 304 Stainless Steel. Hotdogs are straight through in design
Please call if you'd like to discuss which option is most suitable for you
Our exhaust systems are manufactured out of 409 Stainless Steel – 409 is a titanium stabilised ferritic alloy that contains chromium. While it doesn’t polish well, 409 offers a number of benefits over 304 stainless steel.
- More workable than 304, 409 bends/welds very easily with the right equipment. Important if you ever damage the system & must repair it.
- Better suited to high temperature applications, handles heat cycling well (rivers crossings, beach driving, wet/cold weather)
- Better resistance to vibration - less likely to crack than 304
- Offers high strength with good corrosion resistance.
409 may oxidise over time – this brown look is caused by chemical reaction & actually helps corrosion resistance. OEM car & aftermarket exhaust manufacturers are the main users of 409 due to it being the ideal for vehicle exhausts.
- 2 x Dump Pipes with Cat
- 2 x Front Connecting pipes with Flex
- Centre Muffler assembly - delete option available
- Rear Connecting Pipe
- Tail Pipe with Rear Resonator - options available
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|VEHICLE MANUFACTURER||To fit TOYOTA|
|SERIES||200 NON DPF|
|ENGINE||1VD-FTV 4.5L V8|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||409 STAINLESS STEEL|
|PAINT TYPE||HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL|
Fits up perfectly Gives the car more low down power Saves fuel Sounds sexy
My new 3" to 3 1/2" exhaust for Toyota 200 Series Landcruiser has made a significant difference to the acceleration and smoothness in running of my Landcruiser. The Factory Direct 4x4 Exhausts is a high quality product that fits perfectly to all mounting point. I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend Factory Direct 4x4 Exhausts due to the quality of their product and the great service received.