Outback Exhaust system to suit
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 300 SERIES WAGON
3.3L V6 Twin Turbo Diesel (6/2021 on)
DPF Back Exhaust System
409 STAINLESS STEEL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE4712-S35
- Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing, allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle - usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Heat Resistant enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality flex joint
Our exhaust systems are manufactured out of 409 Stainless Steel – 409 is a titanium stabilised ferritic alloy that contains chromium. While it doesn’t polish well, 409 offers a number of benefits over 304 stainless steel.
- More workable than 304, 409 bends/welds very easily with the right equipment. Important if you ever damage the system & must repair it.
- Better suited to high temperature applications, handles heat cycling well (rivers crossings, beach driving, wet/cold weather)
- Better resistance to vibration - less likely to crack than 304
- Offers high strength with good corrosion resistance.
409 may oxidise over time – this brown look is caused by chemical reaction & actually helps corrosion resistance. OEM car & aftermarket exhaust manufacturers are the main users of 409 due to it being the ideal for vehicle exhausts.
- Front Connecting Pipe
- Intermediate Connecting Pipe
- Resonator pipe ( Straight through ) call for options
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|VEHICLE MANUFACTURER||To fit TOYOTA|
|SERIES||300 (6/2021 ON) DPF MODEL|
|ENGINE||3.3L V6 TWIN TURBO DIESEL|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||409 STAINLESS STEEL|
HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL